I can’t wait for Christmas


I can’t wait for Christmas. I know it’s still too early to be thinking about such things but I can’t help imagining what it would be like this winter. Drinking hot chocolate while hugging my children. Lying in bed all day because it’s too cold to get up. Singing Christmas carols by the lungs just because I can and watching Christmas movies while snuggling in my warmest blanket. Christmas season have always been my favorite because this is the time when families come together. I love the holiday buzz and the twinkling lights on my neighbor’s windows. I love watching the rain falls down and I love watching little kids get excited over the presents they would get from Santa Clause. Christmas is truly the season of love and I can’t wait for it to get here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menikmati Keunikan di Negara Seribu Kuil, Bangkok, Thailand

The hardest thing to do is letting go not because you want to but because you have to

Tips Traveling bersama Anak-Anak