Umbrella


When you think about the word umbrella, do you think of the object to keep you dry and sheltered on a rainy day? Sometimes bright coloured beautiful thing that keeps you, your clothes, and your hair looking fresh and wonderful and ready for life on a gloom ridden dark day. What else do you think about when you think of an umbrella? Is it just the fact that it keeps you dry, and it's such a simple object? I guess if you are a gamer you could think of the resident evil game and the umbrella corporation. But couldn't. The umbrella stand for something much more, something beautiful. Something more than just dark doom and gloom? Could it possibly stand for friendship? I think so. Yes.

I start thinking umbrella is meant to keep you safe, dry, and some what warm, to get you through a storm ( oh god did i just rhyme!) So what is it about these words that does not symbolize friendship? Friendship is all about sheltering, helping them get through a storm, being that shoulder to cry on when they think no one else will listen. My close friends are my umbrellas and I am theirs. When life gets tough we form an army and get through it. Even when it seems impossible.

I am not the only one with umbrellas and my close friends are not the only people I give my umbrella too. Every person has one. I don't care if you think you're the loneliest person on the planet, there is someone there that loves you, that wants to make you safe, just let them in. Take their friendship and allow them to guide you. To help you let your light shine. Because everyone deserves to glow bright. Everyone is someone special. The world needs you in some way, most people just haven't figured out their purpose yet, if we didn't need you. you wouldn't be here. Simple.








I miss the days when we had the time for each other. However as we grow up we see that time becomes lacking and life takes over. However that doesn't mean that you all have lost that place in my heart where you will always be. Times are tough right now but we'll pull through like always! I love you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menikmati Keunikan di Negara Seribu Kuil, Bangkok, Thailand

The hardest thing to do is letting go not because you want to but because you have to

Tips Traveling bersama Anak-Anak